CCleaner Free is a popular PC optimization tool that helps you clean up unused files, temporary internet files, and other junk that can slow down your computer. It also includes features to protect your privacy by clearing your browsing history and cookies, and to keep your drivers up to date...
CCleaner Free is easy to use, even for beginners. Just install the program and run a scan. The scan will identify all the files and settings that can be cleaned up. You can then choose to delete the items or keep them.
CCleaner Free is a great way to keep your computer running smoothly and protect your privacy. It's also free to use, so there's no reason not to give it a try.
If you're looking for a way to improve the performance of your computer and protect your privacy, then CCleaner Free is a great option. It's free to use, so there's no risk in trying it out.
Here are some of the features of CCleaner Free:
This removes temporary files, internet history, cookies, and other junk from your computer.
This clears your browsing history, cookies, and other tracking data.
This helps to free up memory and improve the overall performance of your computer.
This checks for outdated drivers and updates them automatically.
Complete PC Health Check:
This scans your computer for potential problems and recommends solutions.
This checks for updates to your installed software and installs them automatically.
CCleaner Free is a great way to keep your computer running smoothly and protect your privacy. It's easy to use, even for beginners, and it's free to download and use.
Here are some pros of using CCleaner Free:
CCleaner Free offers various cleaning features that help remove temporary files, browser history, cookies, and other unnecessary files that can accumulate over time and take up valuable disk space. It can help free up space and potentially improve the overall performance of your computer.
CCleaner Free includes a registry cleaning feature that scans for invalid or obsolete entries in the Windows registry. Cleaning the registry can potentially fix issues and improve system stability.
This tool allows you to manage and uninstall applications installed on your computer. It provides an easy way to remove unwanted programs and free up disk space.
CCleaner Free includes features that can help protect your privacy by securely deleting browsing history, cookies, and other traces of online activity. This can be useful if you share your computer or want to maintain your privacy.
CCleaner Free provides a startup manager that allows you to control which programs launch when your computer starts up. This can help improve boot times and overall system performance.
Overall, CCleaner Free can be a useful tool for cleaning up and optimizing your computer, but it's important to use it with caution and review the suggested changes before applying them.
CCleaner - Changelog:
Taking the hassle out of PC maintenance:
New Software Updater that supports more programs than ever before and features an improved interface now becomes available to all paid users.
Latest improvement to Driver Updater library brings an expanded database with 70 million drivers.
Enhanced Performance Optimizer that helps you turn off unused programs to improve system performance now supports apps installed from the Windows Store and features improved UI.
Improved the cookie cleaning in Chromium browsers.
Health Check will now ask you to choose which running programs you want to close so Software Updater can scan them.
Fixing bugs and other improvements:
Corrected the status text in Health Check, where cancelling an app update would appear as "Update failed" instead of “Update cancelled” in the screen with resolved issues.
Size: 75.49 MB - Download
Size: 69.03 MB - Download
CCleaner is a popular utility program designed to clean and optimize your computer. It helps remove unnecessary files and settings, which can improve your system's performance.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use CCleaner:
1. Download and Install CCleaner:
- Download the appropriate version for your operating system (Portable version is available).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install CCleaner.
2. Launch CCleaner:
- Open CCleaner by clicking on its desktop icon or finding it in your program list.
3. Select the Cleaning Options:
- CCleaner has five main tabs: "Health check", "Custom clean", "registry", "Tools" and Options tab.
4. Health Check Tab:
- The "Health Check" tab in CCleaner provides a quick and easy way to clean and optimize your computer. It combines the functions of cleaning unnecessary files and fixing registry issues into a single tool.
- Click on the "Health Check" tab.
- Click on the "Scan PC" button to initiate the scan.
- CCleaner will analyze your system for unnecessary files and registry issues.
- Review the results and click on "Make It Better" to clean the identified items.
5. Custom Clean Tab:
- The "Custom Clean" tab allows you to customize the cleaning process by selecting specific areas and types of files to clean.
- Click on the "Custom Clean" tab.
- Choose the areas you want to clean by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the items.
- Click on the "Analyze" button to analyze your system.
- Review the analysis results and click on "Run Cleaner" to clean the selected areas.
6. Registry Tab:
- The "Registry" tab in CCleaner is used to scan and clean issues in the Windows Registry.
- Click on the "Registry" tab.
- Click on the "Scan for Issues" button to scan the registry for problems.
- Review the identified registry issues.
- Click on "Fix selected issues" to clean and fix the registry issues. It's recommended to back up the registry before fixing issues.
7. Tools Tab:
- The "Tools" tab in CCleaner provides various system tools and utilities.
- You can uninstall programs, manage startup items, view and manage browser plugins, and more.
- Select the desired tool from the list and follow the on-screen instructions for using that specific tool.
8. Options Tab:
- The "Options" tab allows you to configure various settings and preferences for CCleaner.
- You can customize cleaning settings, include or exclude specific files or folders, and manage cookies.
- Adjust the settings according to your preferences.
Remember to exercise caution and review the items before cleaning or modifying any settings, especially in the Registry tab. Always back up important data and settings to avoid unintended consequences.